Licence/Permit for Charity Event. Is it necessary?

Hi folks,

My company which is running a lottery business in PP wants to organise a charity event.

My question is, do we need to apply for a permit or licence from the local authority, and if necessary, which department should we approach?

Appreciate in advance for your guidance and advice.




Depending on the activities during the event (gambling, fund raising, food and drinks [alcohol or not]) you will need a license.

I think the best way is to start asking the Sangkat of the district where the event will be held.
Take a Khmer speaker with you as their English is limited.

If nothing works, ask the Ministry of Interior.

Good luck.

Cambodia expert team

New topic