I need a work or tasrih eamal muaqat

I need to find a job but i am afraid that if i work to another company ministry of labor inspector will catch me or will send me to jail how can i work legally because until now the labor court didnt message me about our next hearing please i need a help how can i get a work permit to another employer legally so that the inspector or police will not arrest me please need reply urgent i asked my current employer to give me my release paper so i can transfer but he is not giving it he is saying you complain to ministry of labor why should we give u release paper they terminate me and i complain to ministry of labor and they are not giving me any salary almost 4 months now please reply kindly please

Until the case file is closed and a verdict is issued
The ruling is issued by the labor authority

New topic