Inheritance title lost

Has anyone ever had experience in this? The father gave the land to the son but it was only verbal no paperwork. Any help with this would be appreciated, thanks

My wife and her family have been fighting the local UBND(people's committee) to get back land that was taken by a government official. Even with paperwork of ownership its very difficult, your friend just having a verbal agreement will find it impossible as their is nothing in writing.

Who is laying claim to the land, a relative. Give more details, as the law here is that the land goes to the children unless specified by the father in a will.

Hi Colin, yes it was given to my friend, he wants to sell for funds to the school he has set-up

MarkinNam wrote:

Hi Colin, yes it was given to my friend, he wants to sell for funds to the school he has set-up

Who has the paperwork for the land?

Can you give more info, its hard to answer without knowing the facts.

damn it's difficult getting the details !!!!! it appears the papers were not done officially, he had tenants in there and the brothers harassed them so they left. I've suggested he talk to them and discuss selling it and splitting the monies, but he has already given them Vnd 250million, with reciept. I'm gonna put this in the tooooooo hard basket ! there is only so much I can do. heheheheheheh. Just using my western understanding of this sort of crap, I suggested the brothers have the papers, but aren't saying.