Recruitment agencies for NGO work in Angola

Hi,

I'm moving to Angola in a couple of weeks to join my partner and am looking for a job in development. I have a background in public relations and have volunteered for several charities.  I've looked on the internet but most positions are for executives and directors, whereas I am looking for positions at mid-entry level. Does anyone know of any recruitment agencies based in Angola that focus on jobs with NGOs?

Thanks

Try "AMI International"
I've worked with AMI for couple of years in past, Angola included.

It is a Portuguese NGO, they accept people from all over the world
and certainly can offer an assignment to Angola.
Their Headquarters located in Lisbon. You can enlist your self on their web site (don't really remember the Link... just do some Googling).

i try to find Ami International everywhere
I dindt
Is so frustartindg i m trying to find a job in luanda angola for one year now
I kinda loose all my hopes

Hola me llamo Bertha soy Cubana tengo 22 años de experiencias en las ramas de la economia.contabilidad finanza,precios,recursos humanos,comercial la misma llevo todoas las cuentas por pagar y por cobrar,tesoreria nomina ,banco ,retenciones indicadores economicos expedientes de merma etc. por lo que estoy buscando un empleo en angola ese es mi gran sueño que no se si algun dia se me hace realidad muchas gracias espero algun dia una respuesta

Hi,

Just a quick one, were you able to find work in Angola?

Thanks
Bianca

Any idea on how to find a decent job here in Angola?
I`m also looking for a job just like you described
also joined my husband but unble to find a job yet aswel.

Apple_shakti were you able to find a job?

Take care hun.

Hi Uju,

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Luanda section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Christine

I will check it out.

Thanks

hi i am looking for a coatings job can you help me

Hi. Would u manage to connect me to the institutions that are looking for qualified chartered accountants with ACCA and vast experience of over 7 years in accounting and audit please. I would really appreciate that.

Guys check olx.co.ao to find jobs. Portuguese speakers preferred in most vacancies there. But some opt for anyone qualified to do the jobs.

looking for job as panel beater and spray painter for trucks ,vihecles and plant machinery i do complete job

Hello tafara manyere -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Luanda section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,
   I am looking job in Angola. My work field is logistics, Store keeper and Supply Chain. Kindly assist me how to get job in Angola. I have well background experience in my work from Saudi Arabia.

Shifat Ali

Hi shifat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post an ad or your resume in the Jobs in Angola section

Good luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Ok,I will post my resume on jobs in Angola.

Thanks for your kind guidence.....

I am a dedicated hard working candidate, who knows my capabilities and responsibilities. I described myself as a loyal trustworthy candidate who is always reliable and ready to assist. Honest respectful with a strong personality. Providing quality serves to both internal and external customers. By striving to always meet and exceed customers' needs and expectations. I have the qualities and ability to work well with or without supervisions, work independently. Very friendly person someone who got the skills and know how to use them. A well organize intelligent candidate, someone who know how to plan and prioritse and to coordinate. In previous roles I was personally responsible for a number of key successes, including:  Strengths -Ability to find unique solutions to problems - Leadership ability - Strong computer skills above average - Good admin and communication skills Weakness - have the nerve to never abandon my office - trouble leaving my office when going home. What would the company gain from employing me? High energy and quick learning skills enable me to hit a positive attitude and outlook - Have the ability to stay focus in a stressful situation - Confident and would be a great addition to your team - Strong problem solver - Very attention to detail. What ways can I contribute to your company?  I have the ability to accurately measure customer satisfaction and to continually feed this information back to the designs and production department. Ability to set goals and to reach target dates. Plan prioritize and to coordinate. I am a creative self-starter and a good decision maker. I can assure you that my experience, qualifications and general work track record make me a strong candidate for this role. I possess all of the attributes you're looking for and I believe this position is a perfect fit.

Cover Letter M.C. Strydom

I am writing to express my interest in the role of a Personal Assistnt.

Looking to transfer my skills and take my career in your company direction. I would be a great fit for this role, I have the required qualifications and experience required for the position. My strong wealth of transferable skills in what has been a very successful career would be of great benefit to your company.

I am a dedicated hard working candidate, who knows my capabilities and responsibilities. I described myself as a loyal trustworthy candidate who is always reliable and ready to assist.

Honest respectful with a strong personality.

Providing quality serves to both internal and external customers

By striving to always meet and exceed customers\u2019 needs and expectations.

I have the qualities and ability to work well with or without supervisions, work independently.

Very friendly person someone who got the skills and know how to use them

A well organize intelligent candidate, someone who know how to plan and prioritse and to coordinate.

In previous roles I was personally responsible for a number of key successes, including:

Strengths

Ability to find unique solutions to problems
Leadership ability
Strong computer skills above average
Good admin and communication skills

Weakness

I have the nerve to never abandon my office
Trouble leaving my office when going home.

What would the company gain from employing me?

High energy and quick learning skills enable me to hit a positive attitude and outlook
Have the ability to stay focus in a stressful situation
Can be counted on
Confident and would be a great addition to your team
Strong problem solver
Very attention to detail

What ways can I contribute to your company

I have the ability to accurately measure customer satisfaction and to continually feed this information back to the designs and production department.
Ability to set goals and to reach target dates
Plan prioritize and to coordinate
I am a creative self-starter and a good decision maker.
I can assure you that my experience, qualifications and general work track record make me a strong candidate for this role. I possess all of the attributes you\u2019re looking for and I believe this position is a perfect fit.
I look forward to hearing from you my contact details can be found on my CV.
Yours sincerely

Miemsie Strydom
079 368 2861

I am looking for a job in Luanda Angola as a bookkeeper / Executive Personal Assistant with a diploma

Hello miemsie,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

It would be more appropriate that you create your CV in the Jobs section- Jobs in Luanda so that potential employers can contact you.

Regards,
Yuveshen