How to Issue an Ewakala for a Personal Driver?


I have issued a visa for a family driver (saaiq khaas) and want to bring him to Saudi Arabia from India. I have been told that I need to issue an ewakala in the name of an authorized agent in India.

Can someone please let me know how to issue this ewakala?

Thank you and best regards,

New topic