Looking to move and work in Manila

I'm from Morocco and based in Qatar since 2011, I am currently looking for a job in Philippines, mainly Manila to move and live there as my fiance is living there.
I have a total of 17 years of full-time work experience including Call Center, customer service, teaching,  & sales administration & analysis. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for companies there.
I have B.A in English and Specialized Technician in Computer Management and Information Systems Diploma.

Should you speak French and/or German besides English, then it is relatively easy to get a job by checking on Jobstreet and/or Glassdoor. You can even set filters and be informed periodically. Some companies can provide you with a working visa. Always try to find work "in-house" to avoid getting laid off should the client decide not to renew the contract with the BPO.

Thank you very much, Michael, for the useful advice

I'm from Bangladesh,  I am currently looking for a job in Philippines, mainly Manila to move and live there as my fiance is living there.
I have a total of 15 years of full-time work experience including Telecommunication Engineering, Transmission Planning, Operation & maintenance,  Call Center, customer service,  I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for companies there.
I have B.Sc in Electronics and communication Engineering.