Friendly dog parks in Riyadh

Hi everyone ,

Does any one know dog friendly parks in Riyadh, or places to go to enjoy a long walk with your dog, not necessarily a park.

I've been to a random park and the amount of local kids who try to scare my dog was annoying

Anyone have a secret gem somewhere?

Hey there I m looking for the same if u found any pls let me know

I've heard of a couple parks in the DQ that are somewhat friendly. I haven't checked them out though.

Have you found anything guys ?

Im looking for the same thing , if you foind any please tell me

Hi Amarkol, same here.. I'm also trying a dog friendly park.. Have you found one lately..

Or maybe we can orgaize one. What do you think

There are no dog friendly parks in Saudi Arabia. You can take your dog out to the desert to have a run or walk around your neighborhood late at night. Please keep your dog on a leash at all times and stay away from other people. Do not allow people you meet to pet your dog. If the dog bites or nips and the person complains you will be forced to at minimum exit the dog immediately or euthanize the dog. Make sure your dog's vaccinations are up to date at all times. If the dog is unvaccinated and  bites or nips the dog will immediately be confiscated by the authorities. If you have a small dog, be aware that they can be stolen in a second if you are out with them in the street. As for children and dogs in Saudi Arabia, they have no experience with anything but guard dogs or strays. My family has 7 dogs here in Saudi currently and I've seen a lot of tears over the years so listen to what I am advising you.