inquiry

Does anyone knows about FSJ in germany ???what are the requirements and does it help to extend a visa??

You have just commented on a post where it has been explained!! Why are you asking as your profile says you are a German citizen?

i am not a german citizen but i live here and i am a student. Becauae of my visa problem i need to join either fsj or ausbildung or university . so thats why i am asking this. As i know the topic has been discussed already , i havent got cleared information . i need to know if i can join FSJ with little german, if so, where?? so, if know something then feel free to share.

You should then correct your profile to show your actual origin/citizenship!

In principle, FSJ is possible for foreigners as well - and you can get a visa tor doing it.
But it is NOT a way to extend a visa!
It is a way of volunteering for a common cause and requires high commitment (at low pay, as you get only a pocket money that barely covers your expenses).
There might be FSJ places that take foreigners without much German language skills, but they are certainly few.
You must apply directly at the places that offer FSJ jobs, and they decide individually if they accept you or not.

beppi :

You should then correct your profile to show your actual origin/citizenship!

In principle, FSJ is possible for foreigners as well - and you can get a visa tor doing it.
But it is NOT a way to extend a visa!
It is a way of volunteering for a common cause and requires high commitment (at low pay, as you get only a pocket money that barely covers your expenses).
There might be FSJ places that take foreigners without much German language skills, but they are certainly few.
You must apply directly at the places that offer FSJ jobs, and they decide individually if they accept you or not.

Gott sei Dank!!