I want to find a job in singapore

hello
my name is jacob bendada 33 y o from Algeria, I graduated in electrical engineering in 2012, I am also a sales manager in a local company in algeria. I speak read and write Arabic English and French, I want to find a job in Singapore in any sector as I have 13 years of very large experiences in different sectors that Allow me to become very skilled with a very high potentials. I don't have any idea about how to get a job in singapore from Algeria as there is no recruitement agencies here or a third party to make it easier to get an offer..so I really trully appreciate it if you guys working in singapore to help with informations and how you guys get a job there.
thank you all

You have come to the right forum, which contains lots of advice about finding jobs in Singapore. Please read as many related threads as possible and follow the methods suggested there. You can use the search function (on the upper right corner of the page) to find them!
As everywhere, dedicated research and a convincing presentation of yourself is the key to finding a job. Arabic and French are not useful assets here - and employment agencies do not help much either.
If you still have detailed questions that were not discussed before, you may come back and post them here.
Good luck!