Salary Range - Product Owner SAP Development

Hello All,

Would like to know what are the different levels in SAP Walldorf, Germany? And how much is the salary range for Product Owner with exp. of 17 years.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Thanks,
A123

What do you mean by different levels; levels of what? And what kind of job description is “Product Owner”? If you are experienced in this field then you should easily be able to look in the internet at job websites or the SAP website directly and then see what jobs might fit. And you can use Google to get an idea of salary levels for jobs as well. Nothing like a supposed expert in a field asking basic questions about it; who should know better than yourself?

Consult online pay level databases, not strangers on an Internet forum (most of whom have never dealt with SAP and have no inside knowledge)!
And keep in mind that individual pay is always a matter of detailed skills match and negotiation - no two cases are comparable and the ranges are quite wide.

Hello beppi;

Thanks and I completely understand that. I have used online searches also but thought (may be) some reply from person who might be from SAP.

Thanks,

It seems you are not from SAP neither you should have known this. This question specifically for these who work in SAP. Online searches on google for this, I know and have done this - its quite obvious.

Thanks.

You could use this site's member search to find those that live at or near SAP office locations. But even then your chances are low.
Better visit professional networking sites like Xing and Linkedin, where people list their employer, to find and contact SAP employees.

a123 wrote:

It seems you are not from SAP neither you should have known this. This question specifically for these who work in SAP. Online searches on google for this, I know and have done this - its quite obvious.

Thanks.

Hi a123,

Check Glassdoor Germany. You need to register though. It's a good way to get a quick grasp of the salary range based on specific criteria such as years of experience, position (managerial, junior positions, etc.) and so on.

If you understand German, then you can also check gehalt.de.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
B