Register NON-EU Girlfriend as dependent


i am not married, but have been in a longterm, exclusive relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years. I read online that I can register her has my dependent so that she receives a 1 year residency permit.

Does anyone have any experience with this process? My Girlfriend is from the US and due to Visa requirements for both of us, we have to fly between Malta and the USA frequently.

Any suggestions would be great on how I can ensure that she can stay in Malta longer than just the Tourist Visa allowance.

New topic