Accommodation Dresden

Hi, I'm starting my physiotherapy treineeship and need to find a room to rent asap. If you can recommend some links or know sb who is looking for flatmate pls let me know :) Thank you! 😊

marit.etc wrote:

Hi, I'm starting my physiotherapy treineeship and need to find a room to rent asap. If you can recommend some links or know sb who is looking for flatmate pls let me know :) Thank you! 😊

There is a section for housing on this site where you can better put this post. But don't count on getting answers. There are many threads on this site about looking for accommodation.

@marit.etc hello!

are you considering sharing the NIDO double studio appartment together with another woman, who's going to study in Tu Dresden this year?  she's my acquaitance, I'm helping her find either a roommate or accomodation)

the total rent for one will be under 450 in this case.

Hope to hear what you think soon.

Kind regards,

Kseniya

Kseniya: The OP only posted this one message, 20 months ago, and has not been seen here since. So you may not get a reply. But you can use this site's classifieds section to look for other interested people.

@Kseniya Arjantzeva

Hello,

I think you should follow beppi's advice. Here is the link to the Housing in Germany > https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/germany/

Feel free to post an advert, it is free of charge. 1f609.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team