Well-wishers in USA to help my dream come true

Since I was a young girl my dream has been to live and work abroad. Now that I am a graduate. I can seek funds to make my dream come true. Im currently living in Nairobi Kenya which is my hometown. I have a birth certificate but my passport expired many years ago. (Travelled as a kid)
So im appealling to well-wishers all over the world to help me get a new passport and a visa to live and work in the USA.
Thank you.

What sort of help are you looking for?

To help me get to the USA

You must apply for a new passport, then a visa.
There's little anyone can do for you.

Im sure I will get help. If YOU cant help it doesnt no one can.

You should only speak for yourself. Say you can't help. But im sure there are those who are able. God is alive.

In this case God is likely to be your best option as divine intervention is more likely to get you to the US than asking strangers on a forum to sort out a passport renewal.

For you it may be strangers but for me I know God will pick someone to help me.

Unless you have a unique skill set that no one else has in the USA then I say you will not get a sponsor.
The USA has very strict immigration policies in place.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I have many skills. Languages, computer and social work which is what im trained in professionally.

Lau_Favor :

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I have many skills. Languages, computer and social work which is what im trained in professionally.

None of these skills are unique for USA immigration purposes, plenty of social workers..

Ok

stumpy :

Unless you have a unique skill set that no one else has in the USA then I say you will not get a sponsor.
The USA has very strict immigration policies in place.

Lau_Favor :

I have many skills. Languages, computer and social work which is what im trained in professionally.

You missed the most important part of stumpy's post:  "unique skill set that no one else has".  Language and computer are not unique.  Your training in social work in Kenya will not help you with social work in the US. 

Every year in the US, there are hundreds of thousands of new college graduates entering the workforce; many  of them cannot find jobs in their fields for they all have the same skill sets.  The supply of web developers, software developers, programmers, ITs, computer engineers, etc. is much greater than the demand, therefore many applicants also need graduate school (another 3-5 years after the 4 year college).

Being able to speak many languages definitely enriches a person's life while travelling, but unless you're able to speak, write, think, and translate as speedy and accurate as a native speaker, it doesn't do much in a way of job seeking. 

Your training in social work in Kenya, again as I mentioned above, is useless in the US.

To fulfill your dream, you'll need a lot of work from your own initiative, not a request for outside help on an expat forum. 

You'll need to find the money to renew your passport. 

You'll need to make sure that whatever skills you have, they must be unique or in high demand -- doctor, dentist, neonatal ICU nurse, registered nurse anesthetist, nurse practitioner, physical therapist, solar/wind energy tech, biochemical engineer, pilot, VR designer, etc .

You'll need higher education (more than a 4 year college). 

You'll need experience, preferably something that can be used in other continents.

You'll need to do an extensive research on the job market in the US, but before doing so, you'll need to learn as much about the US as you can because there are 50 states in the country and each state has its own needs and rules. 

Lau_Favor :

I know God will pick someone to help me.

Dreaming about living and working in the US but not exerting any effort to prepare yourself for your dream is just plain silly. 

Believing that God will send someone to pay for your passport renewal, to find you a job and a sponsor in the US, to fight with Immigration to get you a visa even though you have neither the skill nor proper education for the job -- in short, expecting someone to deliver all your heart's desires on a silver platter while you do nothing to help yourself is not silly but delusional.

I only said to help with passport only. I dont think I said job or accomodation or even flight ticket. Im more exposed than you think. Im currently working on my language skills. And im a graduate with experience in various fields computer languages and sales & marketing

Can you help me delete this post please i dont like the negative comments im getting

Lau_Favor :

Can you help me delete this post please i dont like the negative comments im getting

People are telling you the truth, it is your unreal expectations that are causing you to see the truth as negative. .

Getting snarky after not getting the answers you want after posting on a public forum - how will you make it through a potential hiring process in the USA not to mention deal with the visa process?

USA uscis.gov is the official site for immigration
South Africa passport you are a resident and have a degree. Google or go to the respective government agency to apply for your passport.

You

Lau_Favor :

Hello, Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you see contact us, that's the place you can get help to delete the whole thread. Cheers!