Interview at the Ministry of Education UAE

Hi...any updates about the next interview at the MOI ,UAE?

Hi do we need to prepare for DEMO?  For TTP post?

Please someone tell

It has been 6 months are over after my first application,and now iam unable to apply for new posts.Why it is so?

You have to wait 6 months after you get a rejection notice. Not 6 months after your first application

But so far i didn't receive any rejection notice and still the application shows processing.Two times I received  invitation for interview and due to corona pandemic they cancelled all their programs.Recently i filled and submitted a form which asks my interest in continuing the application.

vishnu vishnu wrote:

It has been 6 months are over after my first application,and now iam unable to apply for new posts.Why it is so?

Hi vishnu! My application status has been the same for over 4months - verifying profile and documents and I can't even cancel the application as it says the application is still under processing.

Hii...
Now my application status shows archived application.Does anyone knows what does it mean? I tried to apply for a new job but still it shows archived application instead of application submitted

@vishnu, U can get in touch with MOE with this regard. I had applied for science TTP, application is screened in but now it says for YAE nationals. Dint know if we shud wait for any rejection mail from their end.

vishnu vishnu wrote:

Hii...
Now my application status shows archived application.Does anyone knows what does it mean? I tried to apply for a new job but still it shows archived application instead of application submitted

It means your application was filed in a drawer and will be thrown away after six months- the legal amount of time it has to be held. In other words, you are not going to get the job.
(Response I got from quora)

Hi vishnu,
My friend has got the same email. She is waiting for her interview results held in June. When we enquired they said its system generated,  just ignore. Also, no need to reapply.

Hi.. Has anyone been invited for online assessment recently?

yes...many of them said the same...