Followup sending package to US using FedEx.

A day after FedEx received the package it arrived in Japan then China or visa versa. The next day it arrive in Memphis Tennessee. It sat in Memphis Tennessee for 5 days before arriving in Tucson Arizona.

In how many days did they guarantee its delivery?

Was it hung up in customs?

W9XR wrote:

A day after FedEx received the package it arrived in Japan then China or visa versa. The next day it arrive in Memphis Tennessee. It sat in Memphis Tennessee for 5 days before arriving in Tucson Arizona.

probably was

fedex has customs brokerage in memphis

My daughter called FedEx several times, always looking at the tracking seeing it arrived in Memphis, day after day. The agent on the last call said the package had cleared customs and is in the plane sitting on the tarmac waiting to take off.

I actually don't know the class of delivery, but I know that there would not be weekend delivery.

As a side note: Googling: FedEx problems it seemed they had a great many rented tractor trailers waiting to be unloaded. Some had pinging devices to alert how long the trailer was sitting, some did not. As this is moot because it was an international shipment and would not be in a tractor trailer.

A funny/strange side note: since the package crossed the international time line with different local times and dates, the tracking by various  times showed the package went to China, then Japan, then to Memphis, back to Japan and again back to Memphis. Which was incorrect because the tracking software, unless set to our local time or Memphis local time needs to be looked into.

A billion dollar company with a McDonalds happy meal watch.