Traveling to KSA

I  am  making plans  to  travel  to  ksa with my new born  toddler on  12th  February 2020 .My spouse  already  have a legitimate visa .My query  is am i able to tour with my toddler with out stamping  visa. I heard  that  it is possible  to journey  to  ksa with a new born  toddler  with  out  stamping  visa and they may offer  on arrival visa for the child's  underneath  6 months  .Is this rule continues to be going  on  in ksa? Also guide me about Iqama Fee.

visa is on arrival for Kids of Oqma holder same expat fee is on new born no difference

Its true  VISA is not required for new born if you are a Iqma holder ,  I saw you are from Pakistan  in this case  our Pakistani illustrate  staff on air port will not let you to  travel from Pakistan I already suffer this

to avoid this you can get stamped  kid passport with a visa from   etimad   www.etimad.pk 

they need Iqma  copy for both of you &  birth certificate  attested from foreign affair after submission through etimad  with fee  you will get visa stamp for new kids