HMC Waiting Time for 1 year

Good day!

I would like to ask if anybody here have managed to come aboard for HMC after more than 1 year of wait?
Example. You received an offer letter for waiting pool after awhile there is no news or updates. After more than a year you were able to leave for HMC

Hi,

The waiting pool is maximum 6 months, once you receive offer letter still no guarantee its mentioned clearly do not leave/ resign from your current employer until we confirm.
If everything goes well then HMC will give a confirmation that now you can resign from the current employer. 

X_strike wrote:

Good day!

I would like to ask if anybody here have managed to come aboard for HMC after more than 1 year of wait?
Example. You received an offer letter for waiting pool after awhile there is no news or updates. After more than a year you were able to leave for HMC

Topic linked with HMC Qatar

Conclusion: Therefore there is no more chance for a waiting pool to get aboard HMC if the wait is more than 6 months. More than 6 months of wait will lead to a not getting the job and not having to work for HMC.

My name is Ahmed subhani from Pakistan and I have experience in electrician technician with diploma
But this time I am in UAE Dubai I won't to job in galf country's if you have any package related my profession in Qatar please contact me
Sincerely
Ahmed subhani

Please post in jobs Section

Khansubhani3416 wrote:

My name is Ahmed subhani from Pakistan and I have experience in electrician technician with diploma
But this time I am in UAE Dubai I won't to job in galf country's if you have any package related my profession in Qatar please contact me
Sincerely
Ahmed subhani