2-room apartment in Montesson (30 minutes by train to Paris)

Hi, I'm offering a fully renovated apartment for rent in private house basement with large window, with private entrance
258 sq ft total (24 sq m)
6 rue Montgolfier, 78360 Montesson

Includes:

Fully-furnished bedroom with:
-    Single bed with sheets and comforter, bath towels
-    Bedside lamp
-    Chest of drawers and bookshelves

Fully-furnished living room with:
-    Table and chairs, TV
-    Kitchen area including fridge, 2 electric burners, fan, sink, microwave oven, kitchen utensils, pots and pans

Private bathroom with:
-    Shower, sink and toilets

Access to washing machine and dryer on demand
Bike storage space, access to the house terrace

Rent: €450 includes electricity, heating, hot water, phone line with free long-distance calls to the USA and several other countries, private internet access.

The house is located in Montesson, 15 minutes walk to Sartrouville train station. 30 minutes ride to downtown Paris.
5 minutes walk to shopping mall (large supermarket, pharmacy etc)

Sorry, no pictures of the inside of the apartment yet, as work is in progress. However, everything should be finished by the end of the month, and I can sypply pictures of the outside of the house on demand.

Hi evelefo!

Please post your advert in the accommodation section of Paris classifieds and not on the forum.

Regards
Armand

Sorry about that, I've just placed my ad in the classified section.

Hello evelefo and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your comprehension,
Harmonie.

Hi, is the apartment still available? Thanks  in advance!

The post is 6 years old and inactive. If you are seeking accommodation please check in the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free advertisement there too.

Hi Deyan  Velizarov,

Welcome to Expat.com

Sadly, this thread is 6 years old. I don't think you'll be getting any response from the initial poster who by the way has not been active on Expat.com for more than a year. If you're looking for accomodation, I would suggest you to have a look at this article : Accommodation in Paris

There are some useful links at the end of the article that can also guide you.

Feel free to drop an advert as well in the Housing in Paris section of the website, it might help you.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed