PVP visa - Artist visa at the same time?

Hello everyone, I'm an expat living in Malaysia. I'm actually working in Malaysia in a foreign company, with a professional visit pass.

Could you tell me if this visa allow me to work for an other company at the same time?

A nightclub in Kuala Lumpur wants to hire me as their DJ for all 2020, but I would like to do it in a legal way and they just told me "yeah sure no worries".

So I have 2 options:
- Is it possible to work for 2 companies at the same time with this visa? I know it is in my country but with a visa abroad?
- If not, is it possible to get an artist visa + a professional visit pass at the same time? It sounds weird but logic.

Thank you so much if any of you can help me. Merry christmas!

- Is it possible to work for 2 companies at the same time with this visa? I know it is in my country but with a visa abroad?
I don't think so. I think your professional visit pass clearly states that the pass is for you to work under which company

- If not, is it possible to get an artist visa + a professional visit pass at the same time? It sounds weird but logic.
From my past experience dealing with the immigration office, they always told me that "A person cannot hold more than one type of visa".