Need Help from

Hello
I am someone who is in love with Casa planning to set up an IT company there and be the Managing Director but I am a bit worried regarding the taxation and administrative system when it comes to foreigners...
If someone can answer my questions it would be more than appreciated :)
1 - Do you get residency permit when you set up a company in Morocco ? are there any specific conditions to get residency ? how long time it takes to get it?
2 - In case you get a residency in Morocco will you be taxed on your worldwide income or only on your income remitted to Morocco ?

Thanks for your guidance :)
Steph

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Tephanie!

I hope other members on the forum will give you some good advices soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Bonjour à tous!
Voici une traduction de mon post précédent :)
Je cherche à m'installer à Casa pour créer mon entreprise mais je me soucie par rapport à quelques points, auriez-vous la gentillesse de m'éclairer la situation ?
1- Obtient-on la résidence au Maroc (carte de séjour) automatiquement pares la création d'une société ? combien cela pourrait prendre? y a t-il des conditions spécifiques ?
2- Après obtention de la résidence au Maroc, est ce qu'on est taxé sur les revenu rapatrié au Maroc ou sur les revenus généré à l'intérieur et a l'extérieur du pays?
Merci d'avance
Steph

Hello Tephanie!

I may suggest you to post in English in this Anglophone Forum, or you may use the Francophone one.

Regards,
Harmonie.