How to transfer money from Philippines to India

I have started working at one of the big organisations in Manila. I'll be getting USD salary so I opened dollar checking account with International Bank in Manila.

How do I transfer money USD salary from Philippines to India ? . What are the options for remit services?.

Please advise

Should not be a problem. Why should it be?

Alternative could be to buy Bitcoins and then transfer?

mikaelarhelger wrote:

Should not be a problem. Why should it be?

Alternative could be to buy Bitcoins and then transfer?

BTC has not been doing good lately. You could lose money if there´s a sudden collapse. And then that requires a broker or exchange account on both ends to conclude transactions. You also create govt tax liabilities. That can be prone also to hacker account attacks.

I´m sure there are other methods like maybe Xoom, Moneygram, PayPal, bank to bank transfer etc.
How about Transferwise? People are very impressed with their low commissions.

robal

All remit services companies like xoom, moneygram or paypal only supported USD from US, not from Philippines. Transferwise does supports USD from Philippines but its long process and very expensive due to swift transfer method.

Western Union does supports from PHP to INR but I need to convert first from USD to PHP first then transfer to INR. Its a double process and money will get less at Indian bank.

has anyone transferred or know any alternative method from USD,Philippines to INR,India?