Mvv visa approval please help me

Hello guys i was really worried about we will be rejected by the IND. he is not a dutch but a resident in netherland already. He called the IND about the requirements he needed because i took the exam already. IND tells all the needed requirements but we are bothered on one thing about his work. He is new to his work 2 yrs already running 3 yrs next year September. And before his job now he didn't have a job before for 9months. And IND said he should atleast 3 yrs in his job right now but he can try on submitting our papers. Is there a big chance that we can get rejected? I am really worried about it. We are married for a year now and he registered me in the municipal hall there please i need answer thank you so much

Hi. If your husband has a contract valid for 1 year and meets the monthly salary requirement, at the start of the the mvv application, you guys shouldn't have a problem.
It is only if his contract is valid for less than 6 months at the time of the mvv application, that he will have to show proofs of 3 years contracts and salary slips. You can click on the link below for more information
https://ind.nl/Paginas/Inkomenseisen-familie.aspx

But he don't have permanent contract at work just temporary contract but he worked there for 2 yrs now🥺

How about talking to his employer to help out with a one year contract, just before you guys start the mvv application.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

After 2 years of a temporary contract(s), Dutch employment law entitles you to a permanent contract; your partner should ask his boss to upgrade his contract.  Here is a link to the Dutch Government website with the details.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team