Appeal to get Permission

Dear Sir/Mam,
I'm Deepak from India , i have completed Advanced Diploma In Hospitality Management In Singapore Coleman college , Im in India now ,last year 31/12/2018 I suppose to go back to my country. The previous day drunk guy without knowing me fight with me , an accidentally this happened , then I got charged section 325/224 chapter ,, but i pleaded my guilty i got sentenced 3 months my family didn't know before ,, after few days they were really worried, after sentenced ICA gave me letter Order of removal Singapore ,they sent me back india ,, I really sorry 😐 for that what I had mistake,, please I really lost my opportunity in Singapore , my family spent a lot of money for I did study , I really want to do something for them , but only in Singapore. I can get an opportunity because I did study there , I really like to stay in Singapore, I really 😔 promised to you I will not do any kind of mistake in Singapore again ,, I begged to say that please give me a one  more chance 😢 😢 😢 , i really apologising,, i want to do something for my parents, please Sir 🥺/Mam help me ,, I hope you can understand my feelings, please help me to they allow me to comeback Singapore for opportunities, I don't have any opportunity in india ,,please sir I want to make my future for my parents, pls 😭 help me. Please give me an advice.

Yours Sincerely,
DEEPAK
Thanks 🙏 😢

Dear Mehmi/Deepak,

I can understand your feelings, but this forum is not the right place to place such a plead. Nobody here works for the Singapore authorities (ICA in particular) - and only they can make a decision for or against your request. So you should contact them.
And: When writing to them, you should leave out all the emotional and personal stuff )(including the emoticons)! Singapore is not interested that you want to do something for your parents, only what you can do for Singapore. Also begging them will not achieve anything. So stay with the facts (give dates and case numbers), state that you deeply regret what you did and ask them what you can do to be allowed to work there again.
But I am afraid after you were deported for a violent act (which you pleaded guilty of) your chances might be very small. Better make alternative plans to work in other countries!

Singapore does not like foreigners who come here then break rules. As you were studying here, you were well aware of the Singapore law and punishment. Despite of this, what you did was no way  acceptable at ICA and MoM. So, at least 6 years it will be very difficult for you to have any chance to get a work pass approval in Singapore.

As Beppi said, chose some other country for your future. Good luck

Yeah thanks all of u friends,, but I got Replied from the ICA Last day ,they are asking about sponsor who can sponsor Nd I can come back with only visit pass

Yes, visiting SG is very much possible if someone locally who can sponsor (a Singaporean or PR). Good luck

YEah I got one guy Is a PR