Help!! Emergency

Hi, im a native American girl, due to one of my jobs accommodations included, I'm forced to leave an abusive boss and without much notice so need somewhere to stay temporarily! Unfortunately that was tonight and now its midnight.  I'm still waiting for my pay and the person who was suppose to come and get me has ghosted. I've contacted everyone I knew and other sources to no avail.  Please help if you can mtia!!!

Are you okay now?

Thank you, no. Need a solution by tonight. I'm in Cairo but have to go to work and not finished until 11PM

Call your embassy.

They don't help with that.

I thought they helped with a loan... At the embassy-- you just have to show need & prove you have somewhere to go once you land in the states.

They used to help out with loans. Years ago. Now, not anymore. Plus with the high interest, not worth it. Personally, I couldn't go back to USA, New York State where I'm from unless I'm able to  afford the rent there and cover other basics but very expensive necessities, alone, AirBnB or with a family member. Not an option. In the meantime colleagues have been waiting for me, yes I do have a job there as well. Alhamduillah very flexible, unfortunately we were fighting for our rights; equal and higher minimum wage salaries, paid vacations/holidays. I actually live in egypt, cairo is also my second home and spent majority of mu short adult life here. Returned from my visit to USA last year, its best to.be prepared...Not entirely for the best. If I can, better return only when I have more than enough.
Not everyone has supportive family etc.

The embassy also doesn't help with accommodations. They advised me to ask good friends, or family unfortunately, "they're not able to".

Still searching for better employment and accommodations not giving up, I simply don't return to USA because there's no home, and must have more than enough for a few months there.

Did you get help ? please update us

No
Still in limbo, trying to work out some things with ppl
Quite upset my salary i waited a while for went to pay a debt without consent and I really needed that, nevermind.
Things unfortunately take time

We wish you pass this situation very soon

Actually been 4 months, only escalated to really urgent, not something can manage without aid.