Private Clinics/hospitals in Szeged

Hello, I am a Canadian living in north Serbia. I need to follow-up on some thyroid issues.  Can anyone recommend an Endocrinologist/Clinic in Szeged (private patient of course)?  I am not impressed with the care here in Serbia (sorry!) and need to follow up. Suggestions and recommendations are appreciated.

Google?  Looks like there are a few of them.  More choice if you speak Hungarian.

fluffy2560 wrote:

Google?

Google gives only information. Options. Not recommendations. Some of Google's options might be lousy doctors. ;)

The OP did specifically say "recommend". That is, if I am not mistaken, a referral from someone who had a positive experience.

And, yes, I know Google can also provide "review sites", but such sites are suspect for many reasons.

Hello, yes, I have googled possible clinics in Szeged, narrowing it down to two websites which offer the English language option. But it would be so much more helpful to hear of specific suggestions. Thanks much.

klsallee wrote:
fluffy2560 wrote:

Google?

Google gives only information. Options. Not recommendations. Some of Google's options might be lousy doctors. ;)

The OP did specifically say "recommend". That is, if I am not mistaken, a referral from someone who had a positive experience.

And, yes, I know Google can also provide "review sites", but such sites are suspect for many reasons.

Yup,  I obviously know that, just trying to be vaguely helpful.   I'd say the chances of anyone here knowing an endo in Szeged is rather low.   

And as with all things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, YMMV and all those sorts of things.  One person may have a same Doc experience of lovely and another dire. 

Bit like job interviews - you know in just a few minutes if you like the candidate.  But you can interview someone, like them, and they turn out to be a double crossing,  snake in the grass, lying varmint spawn of Beelzebub who deserve to burn in the fires of damnation for eternity.  Not that I'm bitter.

What did surprise me Googling it was the number of private medical clinics there anyway. Must be a "thing". 

Obviously there are a lot more hereabouts in Budapest.  We don't know endos here but we know kids doctors.