Does anyone know more about bellazo/Kalia?

I thought I’d get a restart for those who would go to the old one for insight but only find the company posts and none from those who experienced them. If you are doing your due diligence private message because they have successfully managed to make all information one sided. Pura Vida!

Justagirl8870  very interested in your message on this forum.  Can you get back to me- we have also purchased a lot in this developement .  how do get your inbox for private conversation?

So the CEO contacted my boyfriend and says things have changed and they want to work out a settlement and need some good faith. I will refrain from ALL updates on ALL websites while he organizes himself to do the right thing. In the meantime, moving forward with the lawsuit and keeping all my FACTS and SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION in order.

Hope it works out! Let us know if it does/doesn't when you can... Good luck!

Yes, please keep us updated.

We have been here since January and had three meetings. Gathered a plethora of information first hand and as observers, heard from more “lot owners/homeowners” than ever before. Really hope to give you an update very soon, I will say that I will post a link to a blog if it is the same ole you know what but a different year[i] because I am certain you would not find my info here[/i]

The most frustrating thing is the lack of communication and excuses.  We have given the benefit of the doubt for three weeks and what we got in return was excuses and more lack of communication. It really is unfortunate because I’ve met someone I adore and would love to have as a neighbor but we were told we’d have an answer Thursday, then Friday, then in a few hours, then today, then later and on and on. Disgraceful.

I understand your frustration, Adrienne.

We are transforming the culture of Kalia & filling the gaps of the past. & change can take time.  It’s not easy. It’s not fun. But we are committed to doing what’s right.

I’ve met with Michael 3 times face to face. And once with you. There is a whole list of requests & punchlist  that we are working on since you took ownership of the home in 2019.

And we just met with you in your home last week.

We do hope you will be patient. We are humans doing the best we can with what we have. We are focused on creating turn key luxury solutions in Costa Rica. We can’t change the past. But we are committed to delivering on our commitments. 

Pura vida.

PuraVidaVibes :

I understand your frustration, Adrienne.

We are transforming the culture of Kalia & filling the gaps of the past. & change can take time.  It’s not easy. It’s not fun. But we are committed to doing what’s right.

I’ve met with Michael 3 times face to face. And once with you. There is a whole list of requests & punchlist  that we are working on since you took ownership of the home in 2019.

And we just met with you in your home last week.

We do hope you will be patient. We are humans doing the best we can with what we have. We are focused on creating turn key luxury solutions in Costa Rica. We can’t change the past. But we are committed to delivering on our commitments. 

Pura vida.

So, can you share some of what you are planning to do and what you have accomplished so far towards fixing the issues?
I've been following this thread for some time and am curious about it.

Do you really want me to respond?  If this is Tera, I give you my upmost respect and pause. If this Is AJ (you both called me by name so I figure we are on first name basis here), then you can respond OR I will. Clarify, or I will.

Pura Vida. Pick your interpretation.

Talk soon.

Ok you chose not to respond or clarify-which is the motto of the company so here goes.

AJ, I was on the conference call three weeks ago. I met with you on Monday and then on Monday and then you stood us up Thursday, Friday and didn’t call Saturday as you said you would or Sunday OR Monday. Instead you went on here to save face. Your wife was present at two meetings but she is not part of Kalia.

So, I’m not gonna go further because your not worth my time but going online to save face doesn’t change culture or get things done. And don’t put down humans. We are the most advanced, complex capable creations on the planet.

So far everything you post has been inaccurate about us. If you were committed to doing the right thing you would have called us, not posted and his. Just sayin