WHETHER DETACHED EMPLOYEES ELIGIBLE FOR PERMIT WITH UNLIMITED DURATION

Dear friends

I am here in Belgium since 2016 with family and have work permit B since the beginning. 
The work permit B and resident card are being renewed every year.

My salary is paid by my employer here, which is a locally registered NV company.  All my HR related matters are also handled by the Belgian employer and I am one of the director of the local NV company.  But I am not paying Social Security here.  Still paying  EPF contribution in India.  My present contract is ending in few months and there is no provision to extend it.

Recently I came to know that I am not eligible for Single permit for unlimited duration as I am a posted worker. But I have earlier saw in some forum that similar kind of employees were given Work permit A, which is valid for 5 years, when they renew it after 3rd/4th year.

I would like to have a work permit for longer duration and not connected with a particular employer so that I can secure a job  here.  Normally employers dont prefer to apply for WP B because of the cost, minimum salary stipulation and time consuming process involved in it.

Can somebody please advise me in this regard

Surya

Since you are on deputation, the unlimited access work permit will not be applicable for you.

Thank you for the reply.