How do we have to send the evidence that we are a real couple?

Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina, and with my partner we're gonna apply in June or close. We gonna make the online application, did anyone here have done it online or only by letter? I've heard that it takes longer by letter(mail man). But another question I have is, in the appendix of "Questionaire for residence with partner" how do we send all the photos and plane tickets? Can be sent through the same application online or it has to be sent by mail? Thank you!

Agu888 wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina, and with my partner we're gonna apply in June or close. We gonna make the online application, did anyone here have done it online or only by letter? I've heard that it takes longer by letter(mail man). But another question I have is, in the appendix of "Questionaire for residence with partner" how do we send all the photos and plane tickets? Can be sent through the same application online or it has to be sent by mail? Thank you!

Hi, the advantage of the online application is you get to pay there and then as against the post, which might take a few days, if you decide to do it online, it has a section in the online application to upload pictures and plane tickets, in PDF format.

Thank you so much!! Yes we will do it online 😁 another question, we met in a dating app(I was in my country, he was in his), more than one year ago and I already travel to the Nederland 3 times and my partner 1 time to Argentina. We can prove that. Do you think they would consider not nice the fact we met there in the app? Or it doesn't matter?

Agu888 wrote:

Thank you so much!! Yes we will do it online 😁 another question, we met in a dating app(I was in my country, he was in his), more than one year ago and I already travel to the Nederland 3 times and my partner 1 time to Argentina. We can prove that. Do you think they would consider not nice the fact we met there in the app? Or it doesn't matter?

No it is no problem, the ind do not discriminate on how people meet, so you have nothing to worry about.