S pass

My s pass got rejected after two weeks  due to my certificate not clearly. That means my HR did a mistaken while, she took photo copy. Some letters didn't cover into the photocopy. Now she submitted the new copy.almost 16 working days completed..still not approved from MOM.may I knowIt will take some how many working days to approved..?

Nobody can tell you exactly how many days it will take. On any appeal, MoM takes time to review the new documents submitted and if required, MoM will liaise with vetting agency to verify the authenticity of those documents.

For any update, ask your employer to reach out MoM to get the current status. Good luck

OK. Thanks. It means my other all documents has no issues. May I right..!

May be, but I don't know the reason of rejection. If the rejection was solely for incorrect certificates (as per your statement that not visible properly), then may be other documents are okay.

Yes. My HR told me,MOM asked clear photocopy of my certificate only.thiscase also MOM rejected..!

I checked in the MOM wep page. Still it shown rejected.

Read old threads, it has mentioned many times that MoM will change the status to approved if your appeal successfully accepted, or else it will remain rejected.

An appeal can take as long as a new application, meaning several weeks to several months - and there is no way to predict the time needed.

OK bro. Thanks for your info.

Thanks for your info.