Change Shanghai based study permit to Work permit in Shanghai

I hold study  permit(xi1 visa).
I hold necessary documents for applying work based permit.
Is it possible to change it without leaving China? i know it's certainly better to contact psb directly .
as I understand I need to cancel study permit and apply for 30 day permit while changing my permit. am I correct?

You can't change any type of visa to work visa in China. You must leave China to do the application for work visa. You could go to Korea or some countries nearby to apply it as a foreigner.

Hi I think that you actually can transfer to a work visa in Shanghai, I was reading about it about 2 years ago. I will try to find a link - the OP can also look for him/herself

New topic