Moving

Am temilade, from Nigeria, currently in Nigeria, looking for the possibility of getting a pharmacist job.

Dr.temmz :

Am temilade, from Nigeria, currently in Nigeria, looking for the possibility of getting a pharmacist job.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Do you speak Hungarian?

Dr.temmz :

Better off trying for a job in an English speaking country.  Hungarian is a major obstacle.

I schooled in Hungary, have little knowledge of the language but want to learn Magyar, have no idea of how to go about.  Since it is going to be a requirement.

Thanks do you have any idea of which,  so I can use my Hungarian license.

Dr.temmz :

but want to learn Magyar, have no idea of how to go about.  Since it is going to be a requirement.

In Budapest, there are language schools and private tutors you can hire.

klsallee :
Dr.temmz :

but want to learn Magyar, have no idea of how to go about.  Since it is going to be a requirement.

BTW, it's also possible via Skype. 

There are adverts on this web site on the commercial pages.

fluffy2560 :
klsallee :

True. If one is not in Hungary.

But if one is in Hungary,, then a class, or one on one, in person, many might find better. Languages are a human endeavor. And to have a human in the room... well, I for one learn better. Especially for advanced study. Grammar and local idiosyncrasies can be tricky.

Non human languages, Python, PHP, C++ I Learn better on my own to start. But even then, to an advanced level, having another human in the room is ideal, IMHO, to hone my skills to a razor edge.

klsallee :
fluffy2560 :
klsallee :

True. If one is not in Hungary.

But if one is in Hungary,, then a class, or one on one, in person, many might find better. Languages are a human endeavour. And to have a human in the room... well, I for one learn better. Especially for advanced study. Grammar and local idiosyncrasies can be tricky.

Non human languages, Python, PHP, C++ I Learn better on my own to start. But even then, to an advanced level, having another human in the room is ideal, IMHO, to hone my skills to a razor edge.

Didn't look where the OP was - just saw Nigeria and assumed there.  But yes, for sure, learning in a group helps.  I've never really been convinced by language labs. I think speaking with others works much better and gets one going faster.   

I'd be giving my age away if I said I last programmed in serious anger using C (the language of the Gods) and before that Fortran, Pascal and Ada.  I used to write in C-shell sometimes. I have done some VB too but only in passing when I needed some special functions/macros to work in Excel and I've dabbled in XML as it was necessary to know.  I've limited myself mainly to that kind of thing.   I did so a bit on on PHP but got diverted onto other matters of more interest once I'd got the overview.   More rusty knife than razor like blade.

Nothing to do with the OP's interests so definitely off-topic.

Not so well,  since I don't practice again

Dr.temmz :

Not so well,  since I don't practice again

Unless you are B1 - C!1 in Hungarian your job luck is pretty much nill. Sorry

Hello,
I can teach you Hungarian. I will be moving back to my native country (which is Hungary) for 2-3 years to care for my mother. I was born and grew up in Budapest, Hungary.
The language schools are very-very expensive, so are the official private tutors.But it's up to you.
I don't know why do you want to works a pharmacist in Hungary. As a first step, please go to this link for more information. I myself emailed them about my issue and lo and behold! I received and answer from a high ranked official. But I used my native-Hungarian language and my response was also in Hungarian.
If you want to inquiry in Hungarian,I will help you to translate.
Cheers! Bobby B.