Problem with immigration status

After more than 4 years of living in Mexico, I decided to apply for permanent status in late October.  That's when I realized the expiration date on my temporary resident card (11/06/2019) was in June, not in November.  Incredibly stupid on my behalf -- 4 years down the drain.

I am not working for someone who can sponsor me for a new temporary resident card. I don't have an FMM card or DNI.  I'd like to at least get legal with a tourist visa.  Being in Cancun, can I cross into Belize and come back to do this?  What kind of problems will I have in terms of leaving Mexico?  Can I plead that I have lost my FMM and DNI?

Thanks

You can leave Mexico and on your return will be given a tourist visa. If asked for your visa upon leaving Mexico, you can say that you lost it and you might be fined. But you will be leave to leave and return. Not a dire situation.

Hi "odgrowth", 2 years ago a friend of mine missed his renewal date by a week. Thus, he went to the INM, no chance = no renewal so they gave him a FMM, can't remember for the number of days for normal cost. If he wanted a new temporary residency card, he had to start over again in his home country.

My advice go to the  INM in Cancun and get advice, please don't forget that you also needed to advise INM of your moving Jalisco to Quintana Roo within 90 days of your moving.

Buena suerte,
Adios y buen dia a todos, GyC.