Nice Hotel Near Beach Economical in "Recife"

Hello Group  any one know of a nice Hotel near or on the beach in Recife Permabucho. ...

Thanks in Advance, Posada okay.....just l o ng as all are clean...

You don't like AirB&B, Griz?  We've pretty much stopped using hotels when we do in-country tourism in Brazil.   We find AirB&B apartments cheaper, roomier, more comfortable, and in great locations.   ;)

abthree wrote:

You don't like AirB&B, Griz?  We've pretty much stopped using hotels when we do in-country tourism in Brazil.   We find AirB&B apartments cheaper, roomier, more comfortable, and in great locations.   ;)

Thank you , Airbnb it is Ab3
3 points you..Doc, Big Tex 1...lmbo. ...

I know. I just was no help really. Only been to Natal, Fortaleza, Rio and Florianopolis.
Always do a nice beach house in Floropa

Texanbrazil wrote:

I know. I just was no help really. Only been to Natal, Fortaleza, Rio and Florianopolis.
Always do a nice beach house in Floropa

I ain't been nowhere, yet when I go, I go...lol...just as long as it's clean and safe and if the passport wasn't expiring..I would stay on the porch...lmbo...

abthree wrote:

Thanks AB3, you get the Travelers Award for 2019, I found a 3 bedroom apartment, 4 blocks from the beach for less than 100usd for 2 nights...thanks Doc & Big Tex maybe 2020 you guys will place...lmbo..
Now to find Atlantic Salmon, Crab, and fat butt shrimp..

Salmon i the smoke house. Crabs in the motel. Not touching the shrimp one. Oxy moron "Jumbo shrimp". (G. Carlin)

I agree AirB&B usually is the best deal. If you want a hotel I usually go to Booking.com. Glad you found what your looking for great info from this group.

Texanbrazil wrote:

Salmon i the smoke house. Crabs in the motel. Not touching the shrimp one. Oxy moron "Jumbo shrimp". (G. Carlin)

In what Brazilians call a "motel", I suspect that crabs are always on the menu (and everywhere else).  :P

abthree wrote:
Texanbrazil wrote:

In what Brazilians call a "motel", I suspect that crabs are always on the menu (and everywhere else).  :P

I ain't about no Bedbugs......or fleas or ticks wait a minute I live in The Tropics...lol...I hate anything I can not see, flipn mosquitos. ..lmbo