Want to settle aboard.

Any proper website to get job without agency. Want to move with my wife. Am Mechanical engineer (maintenance department)at Salvi chemicals India. Please help me to knw..😊😊😊

Hello Saritha256,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Reading the article, Finding a job in London might help you in your job search; a few job portals have been listed down for those who are looking for jobs online.

You may also want to create your CV in the Jobs in London section in order to receive offers from potential employers.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you ..

Where can i apply for Mechanical engineer???

Saritha256 wrote:

Where can i apply for Mechanical engineer???

Dear,

We all have a good friend. His name is GIYF. Just tick on him and ask him "Job in UK".

:cheers:

:|:| 😕so funny ....everyone knw that ...but individual experience will be different..

Individual experience will not change the fact.  :cool:

You come to the site saying that you would like a job in England. It's your right. After one of our admins give you some leads. And you come back asking how to apply as a mechanical engineer.

So analysis is easy, you want to be taken by the hand like a child.

Nobody in life is going to give you gifts. It's up to you to build your future for yourself. So thanks to GIYF, you run a search for job sites (basic example). And then you apply.

Now you must also accept the fact "what can I propose to an employer to hire me and not another". There are tens of thousands of applicants already present in the United Kingdom.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

As an Indian citizen, you will need a work visa in order to work anywhere in the UK.  At the top of the England Forum is a post titled "NON EU CITIZENS APPLYING FOR A UK WORK VISA"; I recommend that you read it as it will give you some information as to what jobs you can apply for that will qualify for a work permit.

Once you're satisfied that you can qualify, then you need to get a job from a Company that is willing to sponsor your visa application; without sponsorship, you will not get a visa.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thr is one more fact..

Without searching how could i came to knw about this site you think.???🤨

"Oo ic ...someone sent me mail ..Mrs please search job on this site if you are free.. "😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

For ur knowledge....in this web sit ..we can clear our query with anyone ....
May be ur experience,but AM NOT 😡😡