Looking for an IT Opportunity

Dear all,

My husband has worked as a software engineer at a manufacturing company in Sri Lanka and currently working on a project in power BI. Can you help us with finding an opportunity for my husband? He has more than 10 years of experience in IT.

Kind regards,
Nishanthi

Try skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz for the list of those occupations the govt is seeking. There is a site on this list to find out what you require to visa wise to enter the country.Those jobs on the list will get preference when applying.

Your husband will need formal qualifications and work experience.

Go to "Discover" at the top of this page and open the NZ Guide for information.

You should undertake a Google search for work and have your husband apply for any jobs that he is interested in. Any employer will apply for visas etc for your husband. The process takes time.

Also read other posts on the forum for information as all this has been answered before.

Thank you so much for your detailed reply. appreciate. We went through the website as you told and will try to apply for jobs. He is into Library science, Power BI and software engineering. so I have hope that we would be able to find an opportunity. Many Thanks

Kind regards
Nishanthi