Money transfer

Hello everyone im new in this forum,..anyone knows how and where to transfer euro money from Algiers to Philippines,?.information is very much appreciated thankyou..

Western Union is the easiest and has quite good low fees and a good exchange rate - not the best but quite good.

Hello stafarr sir..I just really need to know if it's possible to send via western union from algiers to Philippines? As what i've heard western union in algeria can only receive xfer from other country..is it  really possible we can make xfer from Algiers western union to Philippines? And if possible do you know the exact address of that western union in Algiers? Thank you for your quick response.

Hmmm, you have me there. No, I don't know for sure that you can transfer from Algiers to Philippines with WU, maybe visit a WU branch in Philippines with passport and other ID.

Sorry i made a mistake i joined the wrong forum.....

Thank you...

How is the funds being sent?  Cash Euros or from a bank account or CC?  It appears that Western Union in Algeria requires an appearance at one of the Western Union offices to send the funds.

Another possibility is via Xoom(dot)com.  Their website implies that sending can be done online via bank account or CC.

Hobbit112 wrote:

How is the funds being sent?  Cash Euros or from a bank account or CC?  It appears that Western Union in Algeria requires an appearance at one of the Western Union offices to send the funds.

Another possibility is via Xoom(dot)com.  Their website implies that sending can be done online via bank account or CC.

He has not really divulged all the facts so that he can be helped:

1. Euro originating from Algiers? Where is that euro coming from? Is he at all living in Algiers?
2. If using Xoom from PayPal (assuming he´s got a bank acct and credit card from Algiers): Does banking laws allow such a transfer on-line?
3. How about the use of offshore bank account if it involves large amount of money?
4. Is he aware of the "Hawala" system that Middle Eastern people use as a value transfer system?
There´s got to be brokers between the 2 countries.

robal

I have used ShareMoney several times to transfer from my U.S. account to a bank in Vietnam for pick up by the recipient. Easy peazy.