About CRNM card

In the back side of CRNM card, it's written Portugues. 
"" PRAZO DE RESIDENCIA: Indeterminado''"
What is the actual meaning of it? Please help me to understand it.

Badol919 wrote:

In the back side of CRNM card, it's written Portugues. 
"" PRAZO DE RESIDENCIA: Indeterminado''"
What is the actual meaning of it? Please help me to understand it.

Recidence Term: Indefinite

robal

Sir robal, what is the meaning of it. Can you explain please?  I Don't know this word Englis,  Portuguese and my languag.  What does it mean? Please please

Badol919 wrote:

Sir robal, what is the meaning of it. Can you explain please?  I Don't know this word Englis,  Portuguese and my languag.  What does it mean? Please please

It only means your residence period or length of your authorization to live in Brazil has no expiration or termination date.

Some cards would have expiration dates. Those cards should be renewed before the expiration date.

robal

Thanks you sir robal. I understand

You're welcome.

Sir robal, sorry to disturb you again. If indeterminado means unlimited or no expiration date then why in front side it have validate till 2028?  Please sir, Don't be angry on me. Please tell me about it.

Badol919 wrote:

Sir robal, sorry to disturb you again. If indeterminado means unlimited or no expiration date then why in front side it have validate till 2028?  Please sir, Don't be angry on me. Please tell me about it.

Ok. So you have a CRNM, Classificação: Permanente. Correct? Then it says to the right Validade: 2028?
If so, that is your expiration date. You should renew before the expiration. You should start your paperwork within 3 months before the expiration. That is normal expiration which is about 10years.
Looks like they changed layouts and information at the back. The back information (Prazo de Residencia: Indeterminado) only shows that your stay or residency period in Brazil has no definite time frame and you should just ignore and not worry about that. Focus only on the VALIDADE: 2028. Anything else?