Change diploma in saudi engineering council

Hello friends please help me any idea can i change my document in saudi engineering council i upload wrong diploma not varifey from my contry i want submit with other one amy idea. Friends

Hello;
you can call to their toll-free number and explain the same thing to them. They will enable uploading in  your account and after that you can replace it with the correct diploma.

Toll Free Number: 920020820

Regards

Shahnwaz Akhtar

Saudi Council of Engineering will verify themselves, don't worry if it is not verified.

same happened with me, I book an appointment and they said don't worry about verification, its our job to verify.

SCE has his own setup to verify your documents. when I uploaded  memebership was converted from temporary to Permanent within 1 day, verification message came within 7 working days.

but if you want to upload different diploma, then do as shahnawaz akhtar suggested, they will open your system, and you can add new documents.

I want to chnge my profession from electricity technician to draughtsman can you guide me what is the procedure.

@Mohammed Azeem39, Now you can not change the profession any more. profession change is blocked. But you may still try, ask your Company GRO to apply for Profession change in MoL.

Is your SCE membership still valid? or you had a temporary membership and want to convert to Permanent.

I advise you to do necessary actions before your iqama expiry, it becomes tough afterwards. I had been thru this recently.

But Alhamdulillah, my temp. membership converted to Permanent, even after the iqama was expired for 2 months.

@Tanveer0888

Hello  , Can you update me on what happend , I have been trying to do the same   ,  my documents went to dataflow

@shahnwazak who told you that they will open and allow replace documents. Once you upload your documents SCE verified it if it is not in correct order, you can not replace it.