Getting new visa before old visa expires

My multi-entry VN visa expires in about 1 week. I'm not in VN now.

I want to enter VN again, but want to stay 30 days, so I need a new visa. I think I will try the evisa.

Has anyone experienced issues with getting a new VN visa before the old one expires? Do VN immigration have any problem with two active visas in the same passport? The multi-entry visa will expire two days after I enter VN with the new 30 day single entry evisa.

Will the evisa people check my records and see that I have another visa that is still active and hence deny me the evisa?

Thanks for any thoughts.

No problem whatsoever, done it myself several times.

Greg309 wrote:

My multi-entry VN visa expires in about 1 week. I'm not in VN now.

I want to enter VN again, but want to stay 30 days, so I need a new visa. I think I will try the evisa.

Has anyone experienced issues with getting a new VN visa before the old one expires? Do VN immigration have any problem with two active visas in the same passport? The multi-entry visa will expire two days after I enter VN with the new 30 day single entry evisa.

Will the evisa people check my records and see that I have another visa that is still active and hence deny me the evisa?

Thanks for any thoughts.

There is no such thing as having "two active visas in the same passport".

If you approach the immigration entry point and the visa in your passport is still valid, it will become immediately invalid when your new visa stamp is issued and affixed to your passport.