White or green Orfi?

My boyfriend told me that there are two types of Orfi contracts. A white and a green one, and he told me the green one is better. Can anyone explain to me the differences?

It's a European woman trap. Whatever the color white / green / ...

But you are older and vaccinated. So you decide.

phipiemar wrote:

It's a European woman trap..

Since the lady is legally married to another man in Europe, could it be a dangerous woman trap?

Fred wrote:
phipiemar wrote:

Since the lady is legally married to another man in Europe, could it be a dangerous woman trap?

No, and it would be fun to see a European tourist whirling a local ...

phipiemar wrote:
Fred wrote:
phipiemar wrote:

Her other thread explains she's in what appears to be a sham marriage in her home country, a visa game, so would that marriage, sham or otherwise, mean she could end up with a whipping or prison time if she was found having sex with another man?

I'm guessing that the orfi would be invalid as she lied about being married to obtain it - Opinion?

Fred wrote:
phipiemar wrote:
Fred wrote:

Her other thread explains she's in what appears to be a sham marriage in her home country, a visa game, so would that marriage, sham or otherwise, mean she could end up with a whipping or prison time if she was found having sex with another man?

I'm guessing that the orfi would be invalid as she lied about being married to obtain it - Opinion?

She's an adult... https://www.advodan.com/private/divorce/

Both faces of the same coin!
None of them secure you if you got in trouble and need to file a case at the court or prove you are married.
Deep shit! Don't get in unless you are willing!
P.s. I have legal background and I really know what I'm saying.

I got the divorce, so everything is fine.