Declared Medically Unfit

hello dear everyone,

I was recently declared medically unfit and my visa got rejected. But I have never been diagnosed with any disease. My Xray scanning was done twice. I am really worried about my visa rejection. I got my Xrays scanning from a private disgnostic lab and they declared me 100% fit. I am really shocked and disappointed after getting rejection due to medically unfit.
what else I can do?

looking forward to your kind responses.

I have been declared unfit as well after twice x Ray tests I also never ever diagnosed any disease

Where did you go for medical? Islamabad or Karachi?

Islamabad

And you

Mine was also Islamabad. When did u go for re checkup?

To keep it simple, just remember this fact:

If you have ANY scar visible in your chest x-ray, you will marked as UNFIT.  Doesn't matter whether you have any disease or not.  That scar will always be assumed to be an old TB scar.  And with cases of old TB, whether or not you have it now, you won't get a visa.

I have a scar from an infection related to tiberculosis yet I was declared fit for the medical test in Qatar.

Consider yourself lucky then.  Sometimes they miss it and at others they don't.

Hi I have declared unfit by QVC  india after double check of x-ray .As per company they can not issue fresh visa as it is showing unfit in qtar govt portal. I have got my x-ray done from reputated hospital stating I am perfectly fine and there is no scar visible. There are some few bronchovascular markings which has no connection with TB. I will be taking city scan from government hospital. Please suggest me how to tackle this situation and how can I challenge the QVC medical results.

In that case if there is mistake happend from them then how can we challenge them.

Dear it cannot be challenged anywhere. They are just cancelling visas on medical grounds even though you are fiit they can just reject you by saying declared medically unfit. I had the same case. Dont spend money, you are all fit. I spent a lot of money on private tests and I have no condition diagnosed.

If we are ok then can we chalenge the center who has done medical for us or we can penalize them as we are loosing our present job as well as previous job

Same thing happened to me now!!! Cant we prove by sending reputed medical center results to MOI,  Is it possible to regain our visa status!!
Please help me to tackle this situation.
I have done my biometrics and medical on 3feb, and re xray on 7feb
After medical referral from authorities on 27feb, My visa got cancelled on 2march!!

Hi,
I am facing a similar situation.
I have done all the medical tests privately and consulted a pulmonologist as well, and all my test are normal.
Is there a way we can get re-medical done again in Qatar?

Hi dear try to find out why they have declared u unfit .

Call me on ***
Suresh

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

Same thing has happened to me as well, x-ray was done twice and now moi site showing Visa status cancelled

Can someone please help

Hello

Same thing happened to me as well..how to solve this

Same here....

@all-Did you guys find any solution?

Visa status shows as cancelled. Don't know more details.

Guys even if you have cough even then they will declare you unfit.
Once you unfit your visa willl cancel for atleast 6 months.
Better to do pre medical outside before appearing in main.

I think it's due to medical failure. After my re-xray, I checked the status of visa. It's shows as cancelled

Dear they are taking minute problem as big problem try to find why they declined your x-ray.
Connect with your employer

(Employer)They don't know the reason to unfit.  But they are ready to apply another new visa. Is there any chance to medically fit  in next medical.

Please get the pre medical check to understand

From where? Ny hospital

Dear check there will be some centres who do pre medical check

Hi, how long to wait before we can get apply for a visa after getting unfit? Is it possible to come on tourist visa even the employment Visa is rejected?

Yes, you can come to qatar on business/visit visa after being declared unfit.

@amaankhaan,

Are you sure about this? They dont put ban for unfit medical? I was trying to search topic about Qatar putting ban on people with medically unfit. I really hope they dont.

Realy you got visa to Qatar in presence of scar also

Hi ,
I got job in well versed company in Qatar Doha, at may 10th I had medical, after that again they called for re x-ray scanning at may 20th ,I was  done with medical . And after two days my visa was cancelled .
I checked up with 2,3 great doctors they told you are totally fit. Im very disappointed by the rejection of my visa even though when all is good , with lot of difficulties I got that job in this lockdown, I kept my heart in qatar that ill go there and I will earn and spend for my family ,

Now my querie is that will they provide another visa for me for re medical tests ? If we are fit for medical again ?

Please clear this out
Thanking you

My VISA also cancelled as on 19th july 2021 because of medically unfit.  I appeared for Re- XRay and  get rejected within 4 days.    Although previously I worked in Qatar for 4 years.  This time unlucky & disappointed.

I too have same problem weather i can do again QVC

I have the same problem,I went for medical check on 20th October 2022 and I was declared unfit, unfortunately my Visa was cancelled and lost my job which was really too sad.when I went back to Uganda I had to do remedical in other hospital I was declared Fit so I wonder why qatar rejected my Visa untill now I look for the problem I don't know why???

@Thorico they don't have any such ban. You can even apply for another the very next week

I have the same problem,I went for medical check on 20th October 2022 and I was declared unfit, unfortunately my Visa was cancelled and lost my job which was really too sad.when I went back to Uganda I had to do remedical in other hospital I was declared Fit so I wonder why qatar rejected my Visa untill now I look for the problem I don't know why???
-@mugonzimiles

am also with the same problem