Dentists near La Romana

Can anyone recommend a dentist near La Romana that is highly skilled and reasonably priced? 

Those I have spoken to are quoting prices that are close to what I pay in the US.

My friend Catherine from Paris has lived in La Romana for 10 years. She knows the lay of the land and has recommended an excellent professional dentist who has done some serious work on her this past year. I will be going in for a cleaning at a price of 2000 pesos ($40 dollars) in the next several weeks. You can contact me privately as I get the contact info. of this female Dominican dentist.

Many thanks! 

I am grateful for the information.

I need a new crown and hope to have it done in La Romana later this month.

I'll figure out how to send a PM next...😁

I do not have a clue as to who is a good or inexpensive dentist in the La Romana area. However, less than 1.5 hrs away by car. 
Off Avenida de Febrero 27 in Bayona is the Universidad Ondontologica Dominicana.. When you are a foreigner they usually make sure your evaluation treatment and aftercare is supervised with all aspects being under watching eyes and you become a case study for professor and top student who gets plenty of practice as the place is a service hub for the community at large..The university is very popular and quite reasonable in cost.. cleaning teeth over 2 visits, X-ray, was 1000 peso.. extractions not a problem, partial bridges very reasonably priced..

Good info, thanks!