Check HDB residential address

Hi,
I'm going to move to Singapore to live and work. My IPA has been approved, my company said the Singapore government requires the employee to provide the residential address before starting to work. So I found a landlord for renting HDB flat, and he said I only need to transfer money for a security deposit (one month) and they can register me as a tenant.
I wonder do we have any way to check the status of my residential address after they register me as a tenant is valid or not? Can I ask my employer to check it?

They can send agreement paper with landlord signature by email and you can sign then send back to them. Send the scan copy to your employer, that is deemed to be your house address in Singapore.

Employer will send the details to MoM for their record.

Be very careful when sending money to people you have never met and/or for a flat you didn't view and checked the ownership (and permission to rent out) with HDB. There are many scammers around and chances are you will never hear from them again once you tranferred the money!

Agreed with Beppi. So, liaise with a broker who has registered number and their name appears in those agency's website (e.g. PropertyGuru, PropNex etc)

@beppi, @surya2k, thank you for your advice

I am in the same processing, but I am currently staying one of my friend's house and I gave the same address to the company.

How to deal with that situation as its my temporary address.

Hi plz let me know how long it take u to get your IPA ? Is it EP IPA