Moving to Annecy December2019

we are a family moving to Annecy next month. We have 3 children, twin boys age 7 yrs and a daughter age 11 yrs. We are looking for good schools, college and ecole in central suburb with access to park and cycle routes. I need to find a good gymnastics club for my daughter, she is in a squad and trains a number of hrs per week and does competitions. We are looking for a nice suburb, good schools private or state. I heard back from Saint Michael and La salle ( two colleges) for my daughter, what are these like? struggling to find a place in a privé catholic school for the boys?  our budget for rental in max roughly 2000 per month. thinking in or near Annecy le vieux?
  I will be studying at the Alliance Française to improve my  French!

thanks
Hannah

Hi Hannah
We are an English family with 3 kids doing the same move this summer..
I am interested in schools to..
Any advice on what you have found so far?

Hello,

Hope you appreciate your life in Annecy !

I was wondering if you would have any recommendations for our family. We are currently living in the US near Seattle since 2019 and will move to Annecy in June 2024. Our youngest son will be 12 and will go the middle school in grade 7th (cinquieme), He is now going to an American school since grade 1and is totally bilingual.

Do you have any suggestions for schools in Annecy? The bilingual school, a public middle school, or a private one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

@LaurenceMeg Hello,

I think it would be better to start your own topic on the Haute Savoie forum as these threads are old and the participants haven't been active for a couple of years now ...

A new thread will get you more exposure.

All the best

Bhavna