I need a job

I can do any kind of job as a labour

Getting a work permit is very likely going to be your greatest problem.

I know sir but i can manage all cost

Turon miah wrote:

I know sir but i can manage all cost

If they try to charge you a fee, it's a scam so ignore them.

Definitely sir .thank you

I think what Fred is referring to is that the UK Gov does not issue work permits for these jobs.

Yess i understand sir. I need a job anybody help me

I will put it bluntly unless you are a highly skilled worker, you have no chance to work in the UK or pretty much the EU.

Agree with SimCityAT, you have virtually no chance to get a job in the UK. Also, your methods of trying to find a job here with your opening statement would not be appealing to many employers. You would probably be better off looking for a job in Asia.

Thank you very much for good suggestion

Excellent advise. Thank you sir

Dear all sir,here's no good job. I want good carreer in EU or UK  or any rich country.that is why i looking for job there .thank you

Why don't you tell us your qualifications and job experience? So far you only mention you was any kind of labour job.

Turon miah wrote:

Dear all sir,here's no good job. I want good carreer in EU or UK  or any rich country.that is why i looking for job there .thank you

You and half the world, that's why immigration law will make it all but impossible for you to do it legally.

Fred wrote:
Turon miah wrote:

You and half the world, that's why immigration law will make it all but impossible for you to do it legally.

But kind Mr Fred, he needs a job.

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:
Turon miah wrote:

So do I, I'm poor and unemployed  :nothappy:

Sorry sir,i finish high school and college. Then i admitted university and i did study 3 years there. Then without graduation complete i leave  university. I'm educated person. Thank you

Fred wrote:
Turon miah wrote:

Thank you sir,but I  going to try.

Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:

So do I, I'm poor and unemployed  :nothappy:

No problem sir.i wish you you will get good job

You are an educated person with a university degree, but the way you introduced yourself doesn't give that appearance and would scare off any prospective employers.

By the way, I am British and with post graduate qualifications but I don't have a job either.

My advice is to go through the normal channels of applying for a job in the UK or EU.

Shill88 wrote:

You are an educated person with a university degree, but the way you introduced yourself doesn't give that appearance and would scare off any prospective employers.

By the way, I am British and with post graduate qualifications but I don't have a job either.

My advice is to go through the normal channels of applying for a job in the UK or EU.

Thank you sir,excellent advise .i wii do that