Process to Get New Passport for New Born Baby

Dear All
Asalamoliakum

Is any one can guide me to get a new computerized passport and birth certificate from Pakistan Embassy Riyadh.

I just got the Birth Certificate from Awhal Madni.I call the embassy many time they have only one main number and its always busy all time Day or night.

Please guide me do i will go prepared for applying the passport.

ws,

Pakistan embassy, dude you have to mentally prepare yourself for the adventure, :p

first, you have to get the NIC for the baby, for the same , you need to go embassy (first floor) with the following

birth certificate
parents original passport
parents original NIC
fathers NICOP
60 riyals

You will get the token, go inside they will take picture of the baby and feed the information for you. card will be delivered to you after 1 month.

Once you have the card go to embassy again and do the same steps.

Regards,
Syed

Thanks a lot, اللہ یبارک فی

Salam Sajid,

Have you managed to get passport for the new born? how long did it took?

Any tips,caveats to look for? Did you find the forms online, and how long did it took to finally get the passports.

Regards,
Qazi.

it takes 2 months for the NICOP and 20 25 days for the computerized passport.. n now i hv both for my daugther..

i want to know how can i get my baby back to Pakistan.. i mean how can i get the visit visa for her??

What if you have only 3 to 4 days to exit nd baby is born.

salam

can anyone tell me for pakistani newborn baby in pak embassy riyadh can they proceed MRP on nicop reciept before issuing nicop of baby

then you are fool .

I think they will not proceed to MRP without NICOP according to my knowledge because I did it before but they refused

My advise to all Paksitanis who have their infants born in KSA  and intending to apply for NICOP and Passport must proceed to Pakistan Embassy in Jeddah OR Riyadh.

Please DO NOT depend on Consular visit to your respective city as they issue NICOP after three months and renew existing manual passports only upto 31st Oct 2015.Therefore no need to consider the option of Manual Passport and opt for Machine Readable/Digital Passport that you can get from Pakistan Embassy in Jeddah OR Riyadh.

The process of NICOP and Passport issuance is best if it is finished in 30/40 days and later you can proceed for Iqama.

Note that on mother's insurance card the baby can benefit for one month only as after it you have to pay for all medical facilities (including baby's vaccination)in CASH unless you get baby's insurance card.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no copy paste posting please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hii...
Can anyone guide me ...abt how long does it takes to issue passport for  indian newborn baby in jeddah. ..