Moving in Dr

Hello people, So i am Carlo i am Computer engineer and my gf who is a Doctor Studied in Cuba, we want to move in Dr. Because it hard to live in Haiti with all the politic situation. So first of all i want to search an expat who own a Medical clinic to see the possibility to work for my Gf, Because she speak spanish very well and she have experience in NGO. And after i want to connect with people that want to open a Business in the field of technology to see for me on how we can collaborate, or anyone who already have a such business there. I am also interressed in Blockchain developpement.
I am waitting for your comments.

Welcome to the forums.  I am sure there are people who can help, including me.

Thanks.

Nice to meet  u guys

me too

you might try CMC in Sosua for a clinic

it seem i cant acces their website. So do you know if they have open position ?

Hello all....I am moving to Juan Dolio from Alberta, Canada. I arrive on 17 December 2019 and just wondering if there are any retired Military folks currently living there..My friends own and operate Villa Vida very near Marbella and I was fortunate to find a condo right on the beach....

Craig MacDougall

jcarlomile wrote:

it seem i cant acces their website. So do you know if they have open position ?

It won't work that way honey.  In order to work here as a doctor, your friend will have to first get all her credentials approved.  You need to contact the doctors association( I can't remember the name but will look for it) then go through their process of accreditation. I believe she will need to do her medical residency first which involves working in a public.hospital with a small pay check!

Let me see.if I can find the info you need.

Wecome Craig,  not sure about other retired military  folks but quite a few expats in the area!

I'm a vet, but not retired. 4 yrs. USCG

Hello my new expat friend. What type of medicine does your GF practice?

Also, when you ask about Blockchain are you involved in the business now that uses this technology?

I may have some contacts that will be helpful, my name is Christine MacLean, I am from Canada, living on the North Coast of the DR.

Hello thanks for the reply, So she is a generalist. You are welcome if you can help us. So someone as Planner told me it seem she must past an exam before starting working in the Country. So i am waiting more like you promise @Planner.

So for me, yes i work in Crypto and a lot as Community Manager i use the technology also. And i have experience in setup Node and put in place a Blockchain solution with a team,

Thanks for your help.

I am working on getting you a link honey!

Hello people any help....

It's very difficult to help especially at this time of year.  And second without cedulas it's almost impossible to get jobs now.