Living in Bangalore

Hi guys!

I am new here and i really don't know how to start. My friends who already came to visit India are encouraging me to try it because of the lifestyle and commodities that are very economical.
They are asking me to try living in Bangalore since they mentioned that there are a lot of opportunities there. I wanted to make some friends first and ask for some insights on how to live in India. I hope you can help me.

Please do not be surprised if i add you in my contacts since i am desperate to know more about your country.

Hope to know you guys!

Thank you. 😊

hi

Hi. Hope you are staying safe and healthy.

There are many cities in India that you could stay in. The culture, language and traditions change every 300 - 500 km or so here. You would never get bored especially if you love attention. A general rule of thumb, North India is a bit more modern. East India is something you might not feel new to. West is a mixture and South is more traditional. Having said that all metro cities like Banglore, Mumbai, Chennai etc. have a similar feel. Lots of vehicles, tall rise buildings plus the high cost of living which means better job opportunities as well. Now how much you should earn is something that will depend on your qualifications, experience and way of life.

But if you are low on budget and prefer a calmer environment, Tier 2 cities are something that you need to aim for. Mysore near Bangalore and Pune near Mumbai are best examples. Have a lot of youth crowds being educational hubs.

Hope this helps. Please do feel free to ask if you have any specific questions. Thanks