WISH ....Has anyone used the On Line Shopping Site "Wish"

Mikeflanagan :

realistically wish just buys from really bad vendors off alibaba. i only use aliexpress for my orders to brazil. as they will help you out with customs forms, also i can message vendors to see if they are the factory or a 3rd party vendor for whatever they are selling. ive always had a positive experience with aliexpress in brazil and north america. i prefer it over amazon.

Yes indeed. I bought some electronic parts for my Windows computer and AliExpress was very helpful.
Thanks for your post!

im very crucial where i spend my money and aliexpress will always correct any mistakes.

Mikeflanagan :

im very crucial where i spend my money and aliexpress will always correct any mistakes.

Nice to hear. I was very satisfied with my buys.

I will use them in the future maybe....I will check out there site...thanks for the input..I will keep y'all informed of the Wish.....lol...I wish my orders would arrive....

Can't w8 to see the "Junk"....

I was looking at Amazon for some sun glasses that go over my regular glasses. They cost 12,00 dollars but the shipping and taxes cost more Than the product Total of $26.00 dollars. So it look like they include the taxes. Just wondering if there are additional cost from what people seem to have experienced.

NewBrazil :

I was looking at Amazon for some sun glasses that go over my regular glasses. They cost 12,00 dollars but the shipping and taxes cost more Than the product Total of $26.00 dollars. So it look like they include the taxes. Just wondering if there are additional cost from what people seem to have experienced.

There shouldn't be:  if you give them a Brazilian delivery address and a CPF, they estimate the taxes and include them in that adder.  They're usually pretty close; if they're low, they eat the difference, and if they're high, they refund it to your credit card.  I've had small refunds on two purchases so far.

Ding,Ding....Round 1, the Victory goes to the Reciever....41 days later the first order arrived...placed order October 31, arrived December 11 via Sedex. ...Signature Required and No EXtra Cost...So far so good...it was a article of clothing, so let's see how the Electronics make....and guess what "The Package was Not Opened" shades of Disbelief. .I finally get to open a unadulterated package...lmao..

You know the north pole better than us. Reindeer are resting and takes awhile..
Parabens Grizz

Oh, they'll get you on the Electronics, never fear!