From Corsica to LA

Hi! My name's gaetan and I'm in LA for a month. I've Been in LA once,10 years ago, was in an English for foreigners during 6 months. I've got to say that a decade later I enjoy this city just as much as I used to, it reminds me of my hometown but with so much more life!

Being here for a month, I figured that It would be a good opportunity to get in touch with someone that could possibly sponsor me in the future.
Im looking for a job in tourism, During the last 10 years I've done some receiptionist jobs for Almost 2 years in a vacantion camp called bellambra in « lozari », I also did the bartender for 6 months in Paris.
I traveled a lot from my 19 to 25th birthday so I never spent a lot of time in any company. Since I got back in Corsica 2 and a half year ago I've been working as a maître d'hotel In a pretty high classe restaurant called « l'aghjalle »  in « Santa riparata » during summer time and doin some bartending from times to times during winter in a bar called « le boudoir » in « île rousse ». I also started a association called « goofy ò regular » that keeps me busy during winter.

So if you're somehow interested you can contact me anytime during November I'll be glad to meet you.

Bien évidemment l'anglais me paraissait plus approprié.

Bon journée à tous.

Désolé pour la faute d'orthographe mais j'ai pas réussi à changer le message après l'avoir posté.

« Bonne » journée à tous.

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.

It is all written in English